- Brief about yourself (two lines)
A multi-talented finance industry professional with interests in Finance, Business Consulting, Innovations, Intellectual property development, creativity, Commercial Arbitration and motivating people to pursue and achieve their potentials.
- You recently developed a product (IgureTable Soccer Board Game), What motivated you? –
The need to have a fun game/activity that families can use for bonding and foster social interactions across various geographies.
- Do you have a process for the development of the product?
Conception, Research, Product Design, Development and Creation
- A major Challenge of developing products in Africa –
Access to material inputs, inexpensive production processes and systems and production support facilities, lack of organized distribution channels especially for new products.
- Benefit of the product
A multi sector product useful in the education, sports, recreation, hospitality and home sectors to boost social interactions, integration, relaxation, education and entertainment.
- You book of all times?
How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- One rule for product developers
Never give up
- Your philosophy about life
Live and let live
- How does your product help Creatives
To remind them that there is still something new under the sun
- Country you will like to visit. Why –
Paris – It is the city of love.
For more information contact or visit